This is my open journal to you, the public, about how
I feel on issues going on in this insane world that we
live in. Every Thursday I’ll be bring to you my take
topics such as music, celebrity rumors, sex and the
ongoing battle between men and women to find
love and happiness. So I hope you all like what you read but if you don’t OH WELL what do you know? Make sure you leave a comment too. Now where do I begin…?
Recently I’ve notice that Rick Ross is trying to take over the music with his new Maybach Music Group roster. Ross has taken a page out of the Lil Wayne handbook on “How to Take over the Music Industry”. Ever since Ross’ BMF track below up the man has been on fire and now he pushing his label and his artist the same way Weezy did it… by featuring himself on their tracks. Wale already had a big following before him and Rozay joined forces but now dude is everywhere. Tracks with Rick Ross like Play Your Part and Pandemonium and now 600 Benz is only making Wale more of a household name. Finally Wale has figured out away to mix his artistic flow into a music society that is all about a bangin beat and a catchy hook these days. With his lyrics on a Southern beat he can’t lose. Besides Wale, Ross’s other artist like Masspike Miles, Pill, and Meek Mill are starting to get their shine too. Meek Mill, who was introduced to us on the Pandemonium track, is making a lot of noise right now with his Tupac Back track featuring Rick Ross. The song is a hit with its stupid beat and chorus that references a few of Tupac’s hits through out it. Even though the song is a hit, I feel like in order for you to name a track after Pac either the lyrics have to be real deep or some thug shit has to get said. Meek Mill gave me neither of those things, he was just rapping on a song with a good beat and hook instead of making a song. Dude can rap but I would have rather heard The Game ft. Rick Ross and Wayne rather than Meek Mill. Nothing personal, he just hasn’t earned that right to call a track Tupac Back. Other than that I hope Ross and the crew keeps putting out good music.
While I have your attention I also want to make a few remarks on Gucci Mane incident and also Teyana Taylor fight.
Let’s start with Gucci… What the Hell was Gucci Thinking? So we pushing females out moving cars because they don’t want to give it up now? In the words of Ed Lover “C’mon Son”, you have to be way smarter than that! If I didn’t know any better I would think dude was missing prison. Someone needs to step in and save Gucci from himself because I would hate for him to waste his talent over bullshit that can be avoided.
Now on to Teyana Taylor… I’m not even mad at her for sticking up for her friend Chris Brown because that’s what friends are suppose to do. I do have a problem with her beating some dumb groupie chick’s ass over a couple of words. Now I know you are not the biggest star but you can’t let your emotions get the best of you and mess up the image you are trying to build, Teyana! Anyways the damage is done so I hope she beat the girl ass as if she were Tyson. Those court fees and community service are going to kill her when they finally arrest and charge her ass.
Top 3 Spring Time Tips for Men and Women
Before I go I need to say this… It’s spring time people, so the clothes are coming off, people are getting back in shape and couples are breaking up. With that said here are my Top 3 Spring Time Tips for Men and Women
1. If you’re out of shape and overweight put down the video games and hit the gym. We expect women to accept us like that when we don’t accept them like that. Fix it!
2. If you still have braids (takes a moment to laugh) it’s time for you to join the real world and let them go. Guys without braids (thank you) make sure your hair on point and don’t walk around here looking like Wiz Khalifa.
3. No open toe thong sandals. If it’s not Nike or Jordan Flip flops don’t walk out the house with them on. Women have to get pedicures to make their feet to look presentable, what makes you think your “NEVER BEEN TOUCHED” feet are okay to show the world?
1. At ALL times please make sure your hands and feet are on point. Nothing worse than a woman with her feet out but she look like she been running in the jungle barefoot.
2. Please Make sure your hair is own point as well Ladies. I don’t want to see anybody walking around here with the Jill Scott fro unless your name is Jill Scott. No man wants to walking around here and you and him got the same cut. That’s not Charlie Sheen Winning.
3. Find clothes that look good on you. If you know you are a size 14 don’t look at woman who is a size 4 and think it will look cute on you! All your doing is wasting your money and making everybody’s eyes hurt.